Yes, though Chore Organization sounds like the most boring topic ever, I’m telling you that it’s awesome. There is just something about this talk—more moms joyfully tell me their “ah-ha” moments about this topic than any other!
Chores are a part of our lives whether we like it or not. They clutter up our spirits with I have to remember to… or worse, Oops, I should have… thoughts. I’ll challenge each woman in your group to decide for herself what chores she wants to do and how often she needs to do them. I’ll discuss:
• How to stop thinking about your chores all the time
• My favorite chore planning system
• Doing fewer chores with intention
• Daily and weekly chores
• Chore plans and weekends (including a no-guilt discussion about Sundays as a day of rest in the Lord)
• Monthly and less frequent chores
• Chore plans and working moms, or families with nontraditional schedules
• Mopping for Jesus
“Ever since I started [Shannon’s system], my whole attitude has changed. I honestly feel like a new person. Who would have thought chores held such a power over me? lol”
“So true! Now I feel like I have power over it and I “conquer” my chores daily. I get more satisfaction from having my house in order. Plus, I don’t resent chores so much… thanks again!
-moms Kailey and Bethany, via Facebook