Throw a party that Jesus would want to attend—and where you can enjoy His company!
You can host get-togethers and parties without overwhelming prep work…and without developing a weary, frazzled spirit by the time the party is over.
I want to challenge the women in your group to become hostesses in the spirit of Lydia, Aquilla and Priscilla, and Miss Manners. I’ll start with a practical, Biblical view on hosting, and then discuss organizing parties where Jesus’ presence can be felt. Allow me to encourage the ladies in your group to really enjoying hostessing by talking with them about:
• Using our households to further the Kingdom of Heaven
• The Hostess with the Mostest verses the Jesus Hostess
• Deepening our relationships through hosting
• Overcoming our hosting obstacles
• How to organize any party
• Actually enjoying yourself when you’re the hostess
• Some great parties to throw, from “come hang out” to a big bash
• Inviting Jesus to stop on by
Listening to Shannon share her passion is so uplifting! She is very positive and gives the group such a wonderful energy. I love the dedication she has to her faith and family!
-Andrea, mother of three