We may think we don’t care, but we do. We may feel that it’s shallow to care, but it isn’t. We may not like it, but we have to deal with it—we’ve got to wear clothes. The alternative is unthinkable!
Ladies, we all have spiritual clutter about our appearances that can keep us from fully enjoying each day. Whether you love to shop or love your sweats, this is the talk for you! I’ll challenge the women in your group to take at look at their wardrobes in the light of Jesus by discussing:
• Why dress to impress, and whom you are impressing
• What God says about what we wear
• Loving your closet
• How to take your wardrobe up a notch
• How to clear out, fill out, and lay out your wardrobe
• Feeling uplifted and confident when you look in the mirror
• Dressing your spirit every day
• Wrapping yourself up in Jesus
Shannon, thank you so much for sharing with us! You did a wonderful job. I thought you were honest, interesting, funny, biblical, informative, and relatable! May the Lord continue to bless you in your ministry.
-Sue, MOPS mentor mom
And check out this wardrobe make-over from one event attendee:
“Shannon, here’s my closet re-make. I seriously had tears. THANK YOU. Oh, and I have six empty drawers in my dresser now—time to organize my hubby’s side! You do a GREAT job speaking. I enjoyed it so much! Thank you!”